Are You The One?
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to be based in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh city, who will be responsible for servicing the portfolio of accounts and clients in MatchMovePay Vietnam.
- Proactively own and manage multiple high-visibility and high-touch customer relationships
- Drive issue resolution using standard process/procedures in coordination with supporting resources
- Regularly communicate with assigned accounts, set expectations and negotiate priorities appropriately
- Proactively manage, measure and track customer tickets to insure their timely resolution
- Collaborate with project managers to prioritize and manage software build schedules
- Provide recommendations for product enhancements as identified
- Escalate issues as appropriate
Culture in MatchMove
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese (both verbal and written) to facilitate communication between business and regional teams
- Understand, prioritize and drive resolution of issues through hands-on involvement and highly effective communication between responsible parties at the client site and MatchMove’s regional offices
- Ability to actively drive problems to resolution
- Ability to create and drive a technical strategy to address customer issues
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients, management, and peers
- High-level process/product/operations knowledge and good technical skills relating to Banking, Finance, Payment, and/or software development, networking and database management
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Account Manager (BD)”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.