Are You The One?
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who will proactively source for new business opportunities and prospects to build the portfolio of accounts and clients in MatchMovePay.
- Plan and implement business development strategies
- Identify business opportunities
- Conduct sales pitch, deal negotiations and closures
- Lead business relationship between MatchMove and potential partners (E.g. Financial services institutions, Fintech and E-commerce firms, etc)
- Product expert to attend to clients’ enquiries
- Manage incoming projects and coordinate with HQ on project requirements
- Manage live programs, through frequent client meetings and performance monitoring
- Responsible for growing volumes and revenues through effective marketing, research and product enhancement interventions
- Collect and communicate programs results through presentations, case studies and research reports
- Provide feedback and inputs to HQ to modify or develop new guidelines, pricing or product enhancements to cater to market needs
- Monitor competitive activities and recommend appropriate action
- Update and maintain clients’ records in CRM tool
Culture in MatchMove
- Minimum 5 years of sales/ business development in Finance/Banking industry
- Proficient in English and local languages to liaise with regional counterparts and local clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of payments, networks and/or the prepaid/payments products
- Understanding of network fees and interchange would be a plus
- Effective in the matrix structure and able to use informal networks within to achieve results
- Proactive team player
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Account Manager (Business Development)”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.