Are You The One?
We are looking for an accounts payable executive for a newly set up shared services team for accounts payable, the accounts payable executive will provide support to the onshore and offshore teams to ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments to vendors and employees. Ensure accounts payable transactions are processed in accordance with regulations, established policies and procedures.
- Receive, sort and scan hard copy invoices into account payable systems
- Maintain vendor master records
- Assist with month end closing and urgent payments
- Assist in handling internal and external auditors- queries
- Assist in vendor & employee queries and escalation management
- Assist in accounts payable KPIs tracking and monitoring
- Assist in review and clearing of audit schedules and bank reconciliation items
- Ensuring compliance with all taxation regulations and accounting standards
- Participate in accounts payable process improvements and automation
- Assist in projects as required
Culture in MatchMove
- Diploma / Degree in Accountancy or Business Administration
- Preferably with 2 to 3 year of work experience in accounts payable in ERP environment (candidate with Netsuite experience will be given preference).
- Meticulous, analytical and able to work under pressure
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Accounts Payable Executive”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.