Are You The One?
We are looking for a responsible, trustworthy and reliable Accountant to be in charge of our India office accounts and admin matters.
- Maintain full set of accounts
- Tally transactions and perform reconciliations on a daily basis
- Maintain and update of Cash Book, receivables and payments
- Maintain and update of petty cash documentation and reporting
- Proper documentation and expenses claim reimbursement
- Dealing with tax filings and tax related (WHT, CIT and VAT) issues
- Assist in preparation of budget and forecast
- Prepare month-end and year-end closing including all necessary schedules
- Preparation of India audit and liaise with the auditor
- Provide support to HQ (Singapore) on finance matters.
- Any other ad-hoc finance, HR and admin matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable with learning new software
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in accounting
- Well versed in India tax and statutory regulations
- Able to work independently, manage work and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmove
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Accountant”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.