Are You The One?
We are looking for a responsible, trustworthy and reliable Accountant to be in charge of our Vietnam office accounts and admin matters.
- Maintain full set of accounts
- Tally transactions and perform reconciliations on a daily basis
- Maintain and update of Cash Book, receivables and payments
- Maintain and update of petty Cash documentation and reporting
- Proper documentation and expenses claim reimbursement
- Dealing with tax filings and tax related (WHT, CIT and VAT) issues
- Assist in preparation of Budget and Forecast
- Prepare month-end and year-end closing including all necessary schedules
- Preparation of Vietnam audit and liaise with the auditor
- Provide support to HQ (Singapore) on finance matters.
- Any other ad-hoc finance, HR and admin matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): strong in MS Excel, MYOB
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in accounting
- Well versed in Vietnam tax
- Able to work independently, manage work and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English is required
- Salary will commensurate with experience
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Accountant”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.