Are You The One?
We are looking for an Accounts Executive to assist in the handling of the Wallet finance operations in the Finance Team.
- Handle all operational aspects of card operations such as card closure and investigations
- Review and maintain accurate Virtual Card statistics reports to our business partners
- Responsible for journal entries
- Maintain and update of Cash Book, Receivables and Payments
- Monitor prefunds, perform reloads and refunds
- Work closely with Treasury Ops team to tally transactions and top up reconciliations
- Perform settlements
- Prepare year-end audit schedules
- Assist in ad-hoc duties and projects
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Able to work independently, manage work and meet deadlines
- Strong sense of urgency
- Prior working experience in the remittance/banking industry
- Meticulous and detailed
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
Culture in MatchMove
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Accounts Executive”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.