Are You The One?
We are looking for an eye for detailed and dedicated Accounts Executive to support the VP of Finance in providing effective financial management which are in line with all statutory requirements.
- Perform AP & AR duties
- Tally transactions and perform reconciliations on a daily basis
- Review and maintain accurate payment reports to our business partners including developers and payment providers
- Assist in preparation of budget and forecast
- Application for government-related grants
- Staff claims processing
- Maintain and update the fixed assets register
- Assist in GST Reporting, month end closing, reports checking, bank reconciliation and schedules
- Liaise with external audit, tax agent and any other professional advisers
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA Level 2
- Required skill(s): Excellent proficiency in MS Excel, MYOB.
- 2 to 3 year(s) of working experience in accounting
- Singapore Tax knowledge is an advantage
- Able to work independently, manage work and meet deadlines
- Experience in the banking industry is a plus
- Meticulous and detailed
Culture in MatchMove
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Accounts Executive”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.