Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest growing and award winning financial technology company is looking for an experienced Analyst to join us as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of the C-Suite, and top management.
- Gatekeeper of the CEO’s calendar: schedules meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel. Prioritizes appropriately and ensures the schedule is respected and followed.
- Creates monthly data analysis based on metrics defined by the CEO, ensures the accuracy of the information prior to submission.
- Understand business contracts, revenue drivers and fee structures for forecasting financials for budgeting and fund raising purposes
- Work across departments to gather data and improve business operations
- Research relevant markets, fintech trends and conduct competitors analysis
- Checks for press releases, media communication and set up
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects, at the request of the CEO, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating communications, and scheduling group travel.
- Acts as a liaison with internal and external resources and teams.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Timesheet and reimbursement submissions, reports and analysis
- A variety of other duties which may require situation analysis, prioritization, appropriate escalation and problem solving skills, using discretion and initiative.
- Any other ad-hoc financial and strategic matters
Culture in MatchMove
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Statistics or Management or its equivalent
- Advanced proficiency in the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good with numbers and analysis
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, PPT, VBA
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated, friendly, and professional, with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to manage work load and prioritize tasks in a fast, changing environment with tight deadlines
- Skilled at establishing and maintaining effective work relationships across several parties: internal and external customers, co-workers, and peers
- Strong command of English and communication skills, including the ability to speak clearly, professionally, and with decorum
- Ability to, on occasion, work outside normal business hours to support statement of work
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Analyst”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.