Are You The One?
We are looking for an Android Developer to be in charge of all the technical specifications of the projects.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Culture in MatchMove
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent and/or a minimum of 4 years of equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in English to effectively communicate with the regional teams
- Strong knowledge of the Android SDK
- Working experience in Android development; have published at least one Android app
- Use Git and GitHub to manage and share source code Experience with CI servers
- Familiar with web services and REST API’s
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration and leadership skills
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Android Developer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.