Are You The One?
We are looking for an Android Developer to be in charge of all the technical specifications of the projects.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Culture in MatchMove
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent and/or a minimum of 6 years of equivalent work experience.
- Designed, Developed and delivered complex Android projects.
- Strong knowledge of the Android SDK
- Working experience in Android development; have published at least one Android app
- Use Git and GitHub to manage and share source code Experience with CI servers
- Familiar with web services and REST API’s
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration and leadership skills
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Senior Android Developer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).