Are You The One?
We are looking for an API Tech Support with a key expertise in the area of APIs.
- Gather specifications from clients on how to kick start projects. Ability to be firm on timeline and deliverables
- Coordinates activities and functions of designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives specified for the project are accomplished
- Develop project schedules, ensure successful execution of timelines, monitor development progress, anticipate issues and resolve obstacles to maintain realistic production schedules
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on communicating requirements and ensuring all product development meets the goals of the project and overall business and strategic goals
- Project management, add-on compatibility reporting, updating documentations
- Serve as a primary point of contact for service levels, escalations and issues for the customer
- Build and maintain good relationships and communication channels with clients for specific project related tasks and day-to-day operational matters
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Provide proactive operational support to Clients to ensure increase in overall transaction performance including authorization, clearing and settlement and back office processing including managing costs
- Address clients’ queries such as to operating regulations, transaction research, disputes, billing, settlement, project scoping and implementation etc.
- Conduct authorization performance reviews with clients and partner with clients to improvise plans
- Identify and analyse processing problems with customer impact and communicate ongoing status and resolution
- Manage product and system release updates for clients
- Conduct client engagement sessions such as training and workshops
- Build strong relations with client
- Degree in Business Management or a related field
- 3+ years experiences in project management in the payment industry
- Proven organizing skills and an obsession for details
- Possess excellent account and project management skills
- Demonstrated technical, aptitude and great analytical skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts set priorities and escalate when appropriate
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- High level of Integrity, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities and able to work with minimal supervision
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “API Tech Support”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.