Are You The One?
We are looking for Law graduate Professional with hands on experience in company secretarial experience of statutory compliance & Legal matters.
- Drafting, vetting and negotiating commercial agreements, contracts, legal documents, and other terms and amendments to safeguard company’s interests.
- Interpret contracts and advise business unit on contractual responsibilities
- Taking care of ROC matters & filing various e forms as per the companies act 1956
- Responsible for enhance and maintain legal and compliance framework for the organization, taking into account applicable laws and regulations.
- Anticipate and identify legal issues of concern to the business and legal team and develop legal strategies and solutions.
- Periodical compliance audit of different functions of the company
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risks, develops / implements corrective action plans for resolutions of problematic issues and provides guidance on how to avoid or deal with it.
- Provide high quality advice and support to the business on matter pertaining to Business Ethics and Compliance
Culture in MatchMove
- Law Graduates and CS.
- Minimum 2-5 yrs of relevant experience
- Should have excellent communication skills
- ability to present legal issues in a manner that is understandable to laymen
- Should have knowledge of Company Law, FEMA, PSSA, RBI etc.
- Should have the ability to learn technical information, fast!
- Candidate shall be self motivated & result oriented
- Must be able to work with key business partners and put legal analysis in its proper commercial context
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Assistant Legal Manager / Legal Manager”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.