Are You The One?
We are looking for an Associate Director/Director – Business Development to join us as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Plan and implement business development strategies.
- Identify business opportunities.
- Conduct sales pitch, deal negotiations and closures.
- Lead business relationship between MatchMove and potential partners (E.g. Financial services institutions, Fintech and E-commerce firms, etc).
- Product expert to attend to clients- inquiries.
- Manage incoming projects and coordinate with HQ on project requirements.
Culture in MatchMove
- Minimum 10 years of sales/ business development in Finance/Banking industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of payments, networks and/or the prepaid/payments products.
- Understanding of network fees and interchange would be a plus.
- Effective in the matrix structure and able to use informal networks within to achieve results.
- Proactive team player.
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity.
- Willingness to travel.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Associate Director/Director – Business Development”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).