Are You The One?
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be accountable for requirement gathering, documentation and delivery of project scopes. In addition the Business Analyst will play a critical role in delivering data driven Business Performance Insights through collaboration between cross functional units.
- Act as a liaison between the cross functional business teams and the IT development and operations support teams.
- Define, validate and deliver solutions that meet business needs/goals/objectives/budget
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data and information requirements
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Create, analyze and validate detailed functional specifications
- Assisting the Product team to analyse software issues
- Lead User Acceptance Testing
- Project execution role for plan and define as part of system development process for projects led
- Ensure that projects are delivered in a timely, consistent and cost effective manner
Culture in MatchMove
- Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or Information Systems or Business Analytics or related relevant degree.
- Minimum 2 years as a BA or project management experience
- Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail as well as the ability to focus on the overall objective and good understanding of technology solutions
- Familiar with modelling techniques and methods
- Flair with using statistical methods for preparing reports on business performance insights
- Provide data support to Send team in formulating business case and tracking of project deliverables/value
- Knowledge of APIs,Python and SQL
- Strong written and communication skills
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Business Analyst”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.