Are You The One?
We are looking for an experienced Business Development & Account Director who will proactively source for new business opportunities and prospects; build a portfolio of accounts and clients, maintain continuous contact with customers.
This individual must be a strong self-driven leader, extremely well organized, detail-oriented and a big fan of working with the smartest people. If you love payments, digital social media, meeting people and growing businesses, we would like to meet with you!
- Lead the business relationship between MatchMove and potential partners, including Financial Services Institutions (focus on Singapore and Asia market)
- Plan and implement an aggressive business development effort for programs (involving identification of promising opportunities (airlines, retails, electronic processing organizations, merchants, program managers, distribution partners etc.), building the sales pitch, deal negotiation and closure.
- Special requirement would be to develop business plan including clients and partners to build up the programs, card numbers and volumes, to achieve the business revenue targets, in a bottom-up manner.
- Serve as product expert to actively support the sales process when responding to formal Requests for Information (RFI); Request for Proposal (RFP); etc.
- The implementation and launch of projects arising from “done “ deals by co-coordinating efforts of business operations, marketing and technology and in close co-ordination with HQ.
- Manage live programs, through frequent client meetings and performance monitoring and grow volumes and revenues through effective marketing, research, and product enhancement interventions.
- Collect and communicate the results of these programs through compelling presentations, case-studies and research reports to clients and internally with regional product and country teams.
- Manage the compliance with Central Bank’s & Payment Networks Guidelines and rules.
- Provide feedback and inputs to HQ to modify or develop new rules and guidelines, pricing, product enhancements that make these products more relevant to market needs. Monitor competitive activities and recommend appropriate action
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Assist with all and especially high severity requests or issues and escalate as needed
- Approximately 4 to 6 years of working experience of which 2 to 3 years should be in payments industry, airlines, travel, retail and other relevant knowledge or experience
- Minimum of five years of account management experience in financial services, banking or eCommerce is preferred
- General management and business strategy experience
- Knowledge of payments, networks and/or the payments products, while not a pre-requisite would be of added value.
- Understanding of KYC / AML / Prepaid regulations and risks.
- Understanding of network fees and interchange
- Good awareness of legal / regulatory & compliance framework
- Experience with sales/ business development within the financial industry
- Effective in matrix structure and able to use informal networks within to achieve results.
- Frequency of Travel : 20% to 30%
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Critical thinking and good judgment to quickly determine and prioritize key issues
- Excellent communicator, self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
Culture in MatchMove
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Business Development (eCommerce) & Account Director”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.