Are You The One?
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who will proactively source for new business opportunities and prospects.
- Develop and manage highly ambitious pipeline of sales prospects, relationship building and bringing through the entire sales cycle
- Develop in-depth understanding of major market segments which include updated information on market size, key trends, market share through market research
- Establishes professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Update and maintain clients records in our CRM tool
Culture in MatchMove
- A Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in merchant acquiring
- Knowledge of payments, networks and/or the payments products
- Understanding of network fees and interchange
- Good awareness of legal/regulatory & compliance framework
- Excellent English skills (speaking, writing, and reading) to effectively communicate with the regional offices
- Strong analytical, negotiation and account management skills
- Internet savvy and PC literate, with experience in Windows environment including MS Word and MS Excel
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Business Development Manager”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.