Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, is looking for a meticulous and foresighted Business/ Financial Analyst (High Excel Proficiency) to assist the management in financial and strategic-related duties as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Build and enhance pricing models for deals evaluation
- Understand business contracts, revenue drivers and fee structures for forecasting financials for budgeting and fund raising purposes
- Propose improvement in revenue and business models
- Work across departments to gather data and improve business operations
- Research relevant markets, fintech trends and conduct competitors analysis
- Any other ad-hoc financial and strategic matters
Culture in MatchMove
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Statistics or Management or its equivalent
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, PPT, VBA
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Good with numbers and analysis
- Able to work independently and with team, manage work and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to take initiative to work outside of job scope and learn in the process
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Business/ Financial Analyst”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).