Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest growing and award winning financial technology company, is looking for an experienced Business Operations Manager who will manage on-going client support, program optimization and expansion.
- Manage overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction. Establish a collaborator relationship with assigned client and drive our products and services.
- Facilitating and working closely with banks and partners on operations processes.
- Support all aspects of processing, reconciliations, collections and fraud review.
- Manage and resolve any dispute over data or reports from clients and banks and liaise with internal team to get to the root of cause.
- Work closely with product and technology to implement and provide guidance for reconciliation and settlement systems and/or product features.
- Work with clients to establish business and technical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Anticipate customer’s requirements and possible challenges. Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Align seamlessly with internal team to consult, exchange information, implement, review, and follow-up on projects, task or issues occur on a routine basis.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. Track projects to deliver short and long term goals.
Culture in MatchMove
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Mobile/E-commerce/Payments industry.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive / track consistent engagement process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Strong ownership and accountability.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Business Operations Manager”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).