Are You The One?
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Card Ops Manager having key expertise in the area of card operations for a growing FinTech company.
- Manage end-to-end Card issuance process for clients of MatchMove globally.
- Understand and operate the processor portal for requesting cards.
- Track the card production process from invoice payment to printer delivery.
- Liaison with printer and logistic providers for fulfilment of orders
- Keep abreast and follow MasterCard / Visa / Rupay/ NETS / Amex processes/regulations for program approval, card design guidelines and required approvals for launch of program.
- Interface with partner Banks for SOP and card design approvals.
- Monitor inventory of blank plastics and pin mailer stationery and collaterals in real-time.
- Prepare audit checklists and implement audits of partners.
- Publish MIS on daily operations, process efficiency and escalations.
Culture in MatchMove
- At least 10 years of managing card issuance process at Banks / payment providers.
- Experience in issuance of Visa / MasterCard/ Rupay and Amex card issuance.
- Vendor Management experience.
- Knowledge and experience of PCI- DSS regulations.
- Desirable – knowledge of regulations in India and other countries on card processes and relevant legislations concerning taxes and movement.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Card Ops Manager”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.