Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay is looking for a Director, Channel Partnership. He/she will be required to lead partner impact for customer accounts and support customer aligned channel development and execution for partners. The incumbent will need to orchestrate across the B2B Enterprise Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams to ensure partner offerings are aligned to customer requirements as defined through the MatchMove platform and industry maps. The Channel Partner will be expected to have deep knowledge and expertise of the partners in the geography to support solution selling, and build this expertise on an ongoing basis.
- Driving partner value by leading pipeline development and velocity for co-selling ready partners, and by proliferating great partner solutions across customers locally.
- Accountable to drive incremental customer revenue and success through partner impact.
- Partnering with BDM’s & Customer Success Managers to drive customer lifetime value by:
- Delivering and integrating partner expertise into sales cycle activities and customers, to facilitate solution selling
- Driving partner attach and partner opportunity/pipeline development through bi-directional opportunity sharing via Hubspot.
- Qualifying and landing inbound partner co-selling opportunities with enterprise sellers of assigned customers
- Connecting resources and programs to support partner co-selling pipeline velocity and alleviating any bottlenecks.
- Building a partner ecosystem of best of breed solutions around the customer.
- Create and drive connections between MatchMove sellers and partners, to deliver solutions to end customers.
- Facilitating match-making within the partner ecosystem to drive opportunities and customer success.
- Proliferating great partner solutions across customers locally
- Identifying and integrating partners into account/territory plans
- Driving attendance of sellers and partners to training and readiness events.
- Orchestrating end-to-end co-selling motion with the Sales and Partner Management teams, by:
- Partnering to drive leads and opportunities for co-sell ready partners
- Surfacing customer wins for partner co-sell evidence
- Landing seller readiness of co-sell motion, solution/practice maps, incentives and programs
- Surfacing partner capability needs and key Opportunities to Partner Management team.
Culture in MatchMove
- 10+ years of experience – payment sales, channel sales, industry or solution selling, business development.
- Reasonable level of technical proficiency.
- Extensive experience of managing virtual teams across networks, and geographies
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment.
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills.
- Strong executive presence including presentation & communication skills.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with channel partners.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Channel Partnership – Director”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.