Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology company, is looking for a Chief Product Officer. Reporting into the CEO, the CPO would be responsible for globally heading and growing the Product Management function in MatchMove’s multiple product lines for Send, Spend and Lend businesses aimed at diverse set of customers in various geographies.
- Having prior experience in leading Global products team in Payments space – both in India and in International markets, the CPO would be a visionary and an evangelist of the product as well as a great leader
- She/he would own the product road map from conceptualization and design to launch and post-launch performance in order to achieve organizational goals and in turn drive business’ product profitability.
- She/he would create and manage a process for a scalable product portfolio and would also ensure that there is a continuous improvement in the product as well as its compliance to market needs.
- She/he would own the Complete Product Experience (CPE) and track the metrics associated therewith.
- The CPO would partner with the engineering team to align the Technology and Product organizations and take key strategic decisions.
- She/he would study the customers and the market and would figure out what direction the product can and should take in the future.
- The CPO would formulate Product department’s vision and work towards it’s adoption and reflection in all other departments across the organisation.
Culture in MatchMove
- A Bachelors or Masters in Engineering with 15+ years of experience, preferably also in Payments domain.
- Should have extensive experience Product Management of SaaS products for B2B markets and therefore, must be able to drive the required SaaS metrics.
- Should have proven experience in building new products, from concept and ideation through successful launch and their ongoing management.
- Must have great customer responsiveness, and UX design sensitivity along with proven record of having built great customer experience.
- Must be able to lead and inspire product teams located in different geographies.
- Should be able to collaborate across functions and locations.
- Should be able to thrive in a fast paced work environment and handle ambiguity in a dynamic environment.
- She/He shoulld also possess superior problem solving and analytical skills to be able to evolve the product strategy through research, data and industry trends.
- Having prior experience in startups as a founder or in a senior leadership position will be a big plus.
- The role will require frequent travel in and outside the country.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Chief Product Officer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).