Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, is looking for a Cloud Engineer to execute and implement our infrastructure and cloud solutions on AWS.
- To setup, manage, and maintain servers and infrastructure
- Configure and maintain servers and networks hosted on Amazon Web Services
- Configure and maintain software components, i.e., operating systems, web servers, application execution environments
- Develop architecture products to a sufficient level of details to enable system requirements to be written and to ensure system stability, inter-operability, portability, security, and scalability
- Evaluate and recommend technology or solutions based on technical capabilities, functionalities, costs vs benefits and risks criteria.
- Define solution architecture, evaluate hosting options, develop implementation plans and budgets, and identify risk mitigation plans.
- Define, document, and communicate the project progress to client stakeholders and project teams
- Provide support for infrastructure framework by responding to escalated issues, troubleshooting errors and developing technical solutions
- Participate in after-hours upgrades, troubleshooting, and/or on-call availability as needed
Culture in MatchMove
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is desired.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience with the Internet or mobile technology company
- Experience with AWS or other cloud-based infrastructure platforms
- Understanding in AWS services like EC2, S3, CloudFormation, RDS, ElastiCache, CloudFront.
- Proficient in the use and maintenance of all versions of MS Windows, MS Windows Server
- Experience with LINX/UNIX system administration and web server configuration and monitoring
- Experience in network configuration and operating system administration/configuration
- Good knowledge in LAN/WAN and network performance/ optimization tuning
- Familiar with managing and deploying clusters in the cloud using Docker,
- Experience deploying SQL/No SQL based databases on a self hosted EC2 instance and handle the life cycle management of the same.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Cloud Engineer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.