Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, is looking for a Cloud Engineer to execute and implement our infrastructure and cloud solutions on AWS.
- To setup, manage, and maintain servers and infrastructure
- Configure and maintain servers and networks hosted on Amazon Web Services
- Configure and maintain software components, i.e., operating systems, web servers, application execution environments
- Develop architecture products to a sufficient level of details to enable system requirements to be written and to ensure system stability, inter-operability, portability, security, and scalability
- Evaluate and recommend technology or solutions based on technical capabilities, functionalities, costs vs benefits and risks criteria.
- Define solution architecture, evaluate hosting options, develop implementation plans and budgets, and identify risk mitigation plans.
- Define, document, and communicate the project progress to client stakeholders and project teams
- Provide support for infrastructure framework by responding to escalated issues, troubleshooting errors and developing technical solutions
- Participate in after-hours upgrades, troubleshooting, and/or on-call availability as needed
Culture in MatchMove
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is desired.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience with the Internet or mobile technology company
- Experience with AWS or other cloud-based infrastructure platforms
- Understanding in AWS services like EC2, S3, CloudFormation, RDS, ElastiCache, CloudFront.
- Proficient in the use and maintenance of all versions of MS Windows, MS Windows Server
- Experience with LINX/UNIX system administration and web server configuration and monitoring
- Experience in network configuration and operating system administration/configuration
- Good knowledge in LAN/WAN and network performance/ optimization tuning
- Familiar with managing and deploying clusters in the cloud using Docker,
- Experience deploying SQL/No SQL based databases on a self hosted EC2 instance and handle the life cycle management of the same.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Cloud Engineer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).