Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Director to plan, execute and implement our infrastructure and cloud solutions on AWS.
- Lead a team of highly skilled engineers in implementing the solutions, operations and support across geographies
- Understand business, application, security, audit requirements and provide infrastructure solutions.
- Review and enhance existing infrastructure and get hands on all the technical functions
- Work closely with the various teams in code releases and updates in production.
- Work closely with security and audit team in managing Cloud Security, PCI-DSS and/or other audit tasks.
- Design and develop self healing deployment stacks that would power MatchMove’s APIs products
- Collaborate with all business partners to drive decisions on architecture solutions and recommendations, propose new tools and methodologies and carry out POCs.
- Lead role in determining our enterprise Cloud Strategy (determining cloud and cloud partners).
- Direct system performance analysis, tuning and capacity planning efforts across the enterprise.
- Provide a service to the application teams regarding automation of infrastructure services.
- Improve stability and performance of Macy’s technical systems.
Culture in MatchMove
- Preferably worked in the capacity of Systems Pre-sales / Systems Solutions Architect or other similar roles for at least 5 years.
- Must have experience in 3 or more of these systems components (like but not limited to, Servers, Storage, Network, Backup/Recovery, Virtual Environment, Database)
- Deep expertise in architecting and managing AWS, SOA, and Horizontally scalable infrastructures.
- Success in transforming engineering practices to adopt Dev Ops, CI/CD, and automation practices.
- Strong understanding of current trends in software development and modern data architecture, including Micro-services, APIs, Server-less Architectures and Cloud (AWS).
- Requires strategic thinking of all tools & technologies in market to provide best user experience.
- Must have provided solutions for complex environments, which requires integration between multiple application platforms, tools and services.
- Experience working in deployment of medium to large scale systems. (On-premise or Cloud).
- Experience in systems documentation and managing SLAs
- Must have L2 or L3 Support experience.
- A passion for problem solving, automation and for building self healing cloud architectures.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
. Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Cloud Infrastructure Director (AWS)”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).