Are You The One?
We are looking for a Compliance Officer who can take charge of our compliance and regulatory affairs.
- Implement and monitor aligned Compliance and Anti-money laundering procedures
- Act as an authority on compliance matters
- Ensure compliance with applicable banking and securities laws, KYC/AML, regulations, and internal guidelines regarding Compliance, Anti-Fraud and Anti-Money Laundering
- Transactions and Fraud monitoring
- Conduct training sessions for the employees on Anti-money laundering
- Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practice, criminal typologies and developing trends.
- Investigate and assess alerts for potential money laundering risk
- Obtain documentary proof of suspicious activities and/or transactions and ensure effective record keeping of suspicious transaction identified and reported accordingly
- Ensure efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transactions.
- Ensure timely, efficient reporting of suspicious activities and/or transactions to the Country AML Compliance for further escalation to the Regional Head of AML/CTF & Sanctions Compliance, Asia Pacific to determine materiality for SAR/STR filing.
- Assist in identifying systemic procedural weaknesses and additional training requirements especially on identification and reporting of suspicious activities and/or transactions
Culture in MatchMove
- University degree graduate in any fields
- Experience in an AML/KYC related role
- Good knowledge of the international financial sanctions laws and regulations in an international financial institution
- Possess good interpersonal skills, keen in problem-solving and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- An attention to detail and have an investigative and questioning nature
- Ideally be flexible and have a hands-on in work style, with the ability to work independently
- Familiar with navigating the operational tools which support Sanctions Compliance controls is a plus
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Compliance Officer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.