Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay (Jakarta) is looking to recruit a Country Sales Director to lead business development and sales of commercial digital payment products. This individual is responsible for developing, directing and controlling related sales activities to ensure agreed revenue, growth and profitability targets are achieved. He/She serves as a key member of the leadership team and contributes to the development of the overall business strategy.
- Create and execute on business development and market management plans for Prepaid, debit and corporate card and wallet platform products.
- Manage a portfolio of customers with the primary goal of sourcing new business to drive revenue growth to meet goals against the customer portfolio.
- Identify target clients to meet goals and revenue growth.
- Primary responsibility of driving new business growth and market share by delivering the Commercial Card solutions and platforms, as well as retaining existing business through increased satisfaction levels.
- Ensure the consistent, professional delivery of sales and client management disciplines including account plans, call reporting, lead generation and relationship reviews.
- Work closely with corporate product and sales organization on prioritizing new leads and participate as an active member of the deal team for deal structuring, pricing and execution.
- Achieve/exceed annual pipeline, wins and revenue realization targets for acquisition origination and existing program (cross sell and optimization of existing client program) organic revenue growth.
- Achieve assigned quota for signings and revenue plans.
- Utilize tools (HubSpot) to report territory pipeline and forecast information accurately and on a timely basis.
- Develop plans and strategies for key opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with appropriate key corporate accounts.
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and demonstrations.
Culture in MatchMove
- Degree in Business/Finance Management or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in sales/business development role in banking / financial services / bank cards environment.
- Knowledge in financial and/or commercial card products and regional partnerships.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to execute calling plans, business development tasks and initiatives to meet revenue growth targets.
- Experience in managing a prospect through all sales cycles: from generating leads, fostering the relationship, uncovering the needs, delivering the value proposition, positioning the product to client needs, closing the business, negotiating pricing / contract and implementing a successful program.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with clients, key stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- Good understanding of card payments, network, merchants etc.
- Proven success in business development, client management and/or sales.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Willing to travel when required.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Country Sales Director”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).