Are You The One?
If you have a desire to serve customers and feel a sense of accomplishments when resolving customer issues, you are the one we are looking for!
- Handle enquiries, feedback and provide resolutions to customers via email communication channels.
- Familiarity with e-KYC compliance process.
- Utilize various systems to initiate and handle customer requests and verify customer records.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Able to research and trouble shoot issues reported by the customers.
- Responsible for servicing client accounts.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Prepare various reports & update to the system & share with the team.
Culture in MatchMove
- Diploma or Degree from an accredited university in any discipline.
- Computer literate.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Experienced in customer service with strong customer-centric personality.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and good complaint handling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Customer Service Agent”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).