Are You The One?
If you have a desire to serve customers and feel a sense of accomplishments when resolving customer issues, you are the one we are looking for!
- Handle enquiries, feedback and provide resolutions to customers via email communication channels.
- Familiarity with e-KYC compliance process.
- Utilize various systems to initiate and handle customer requests and verify customer records.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Able to research and trouble shoot issues reported by the customers.
- Responsible for servicing client accounts.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Prepare various reports & update to the system & share with the team.
Culture in MatchMove
- Diploma or Degree from an accredited university in any discipline.
- Computer literate.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Excellent English communication.
- Skills to liaise with English speaking customers.
- Experienced in customer service with strong customer-centric personality.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and good complaint handling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Customer Service Agent”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.