Are You The One?
If you have a desire to serve customers and feel a sense of accomplishments when resolving customer issues, you are the one we are looking for!
- Answer customer requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, claims, and report problem areas
- Utilizes various systems to initiate and handle customer requests and verify customer records
- Fulfill requests by clarifying information; completing transactions; forwarding requests
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions
- Able to research and trouble shoot issues reported by the customers
- Follow up with customers by making outbound calls and sending emails
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Culture in MatchMove
- Diploma or Degree from an accredited university in any discipline
- Computer literate
- Excellent English skills (speaking, writing and reading) to handle English speaking customer
- Experience in dealing with local and expatriate customers
- Self-motivated and good complaint handling skills
- Working hours – Mondays to Fridays
- Office location – West Jakarta
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Customer Service Agent”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.