Are You The One?
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Customer Service Manager to manage our Customer Service operations in the region.
- Lead the Customer Service team to ensure that clients’ queries are attended
- To handle enquiries, feedback and provide resolutions to customers via email communication channels
- Familiarity with e-KYC compliance process
- Utilize various systems to initiate and handle customer requests and verify customer records
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions
- Able to research and trouble shoot issues reported by the customers
- Responsible for servicing client accounts
- Train Customer Service Agents to provide excellent customer service
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Culture in MatchMove
- Diploma or Degree from an accredited university in any discipline
- Computer literate
- Experienced in customer service with strong customer-centric personality
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and good complaint handling skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Customer Service Manager”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.