Are You The One?
We are looking for a responsible Customer Support Representative. to assist in troubleshooting issues and delivering world-class customer service.
- Serve as the primary service contact for existing customers who have questions and troubleshooting issues on our products and services
- Analyze and resolve problems by clarifying the customer’s issues while determining the cause of the problem, offering alternative solutions and following up to ensure resolution with the objective of retaining customers’ business
- Communicate with customers as required by keeping them informed of incident progress
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues utilizing all available tools, resources, and documentation
- Liaise and follow up with any 3rd party providers
- Responsible for maintaining a professional and satisfied relationship with clients and customers by providing product and service troubleshooting while educating about the features and benefits of their purchase.
- Escalating top priority, production-critical issues to the appropriate technical staff
Culture in MatchMove
- Diploma with 2 years of experience in call center industry
- Background in customer relations and information technology with knowledge in the use of computer applications
- Ability to understand server logs
- Demonstrated use of troubleshooting and systems inspection software to assist customers
- Properly diagnose the root cause of their technical issue, while providing a time bound and accurate resolution
- Demonstrates ability to learn complex software tools quickly
- Possess strong customer service and interpersonal skills such as telephony skills, active listening and customer care
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Proactive, self-directed, attention to details and organized
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Customer Service Representative”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.