Are You The One?
We are looking for a Regional Account (BD) Manager (aka Customer Success Manager) to join us as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then build a success plan with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Be accountable to drive high usage of programs within customers by driving the creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented Adoption Plan.
- Leverage deep functional expertise in order to expand the customer’s use of existing workloads and to identify new workloads.
- Build, maintain and leverage appropriate C-Level relationships within each customer in order to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities and to secure their willingness to advocate on MatchMove’s behalf.
- Demonstrate advanced insights and understanding of customer’s business/industry and challenge appropriately the way a customer views both their business and processes.
- Build/maintain rapid channel of communication to customer in case of online service-related issues and events.
- Orchestrate and gain strong buy-in with multiple external (e.g. customer’s Partner) and internal MatchMove sales and services teams and be highly connected to MatchMove’s SMEs throughout the customer’s program lifecycle
- Represent the Voice of the Customer, specifically key business decision makers, within MatchMove.
- Create a culture of customer centricity.
Culture in MatchMove
- 5+ years of experience in professional services and change management with top consulting firms or software vendors, or in a pre-sales solution engineering capacity for a top SaaS vendor.
- Experience in both consulting and pre-sales is ideal within the payments industry. Proven ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability.
- Extensive experience in retail banking or card payments, with good knowledge of digital payments, trends, issuing landscape, economics and value chain.
- Deep understanding of SaaS customer engagement.
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business/technical decision makers.
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity.
- Degree with information technology/accounting/finance focus preferred.
- Willingness to travel – up to 40%
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Regional Account (BD) Manager”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.