Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology company, is looking for a Data Analyst who has an eye for detail and excellent with SQL and MS Excel as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Provide support in the settlement and reconciliation of treasury operations
- Monitor daily processing of payments and settlements
- Analyze reporting needs and requirements, assess current reporting in the context of strategic goals and devise plans for delivering the most appropriate reporting solutions
- Analyze and interpret data and reports
- Support and assist team members in all aspects of data analyst, quality insurances and report creation
- Resolve problems with data analysis services and reporting services
- Establish and maintain policies, standard operating procedures, and associated documentation for user interaction with the database environment
- Work with others in the development of data warehouses and other data sources to support managerial and business intelligence reporting needs.
Culture in MatchMove
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics or related fields
- Good understanding of relational database concepts, SQL query statements, SQL Server programmability
- Experience working with a variety of reporting and analytic platforms and tools
- Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Data Analyst”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).