Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, is looking for experienced Data Engineers to work on in-house data warehouse projects and data modelling.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured data-sets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience building a self-healing data warehouse in a perform-ant manner which handles data set update in a way that there is no discrepancy.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected data-sets ranging from databases, CSVs, Excels , unstructured text file , email and manual download of files from external portals.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience working with BI tools like Redash, Tableau
Culture in MatchMove
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift, Glue , Lambda
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Experience with shell scripting to augment and support ETL processes
- Experience in payment working on EOD settlement processes highly helpful
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Data Engineer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).