Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, is looking for a couple of experienced Data Engineers to work on in-house data warehouse projects and data modelling.
- Build the data warehouse infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources on AWS technologies.
- Maintain compliance of the data warehouse with MatchMove data architecture policy
- Responsible for data modelling and validation of master data with original data sources
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product and Engineering teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
Culture in MatchMove
- Good programming experience in Python
- Knowledge of information retrieval using SQL, java or C++
- Experience with AWS data technologies such as Redshift, Glue, Spectrum, Quicksight.
- Well versed with data modelling and data warehousing.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable data stores.
- Knowledge about Apache Spark or Hadoop would be an advantage.
- Must be self-managed and committed to working in fast paced environment
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Data Engineer/Scientist”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).