Are You The One?
We are looking for an experienced Director who will be responsible for customer delivery and implementation of MatchMove Wallet OS based in Singapore.
Lead a team of project managers and scrum masters (within the PMO team) as part of the agile scrum methodology. Creating and maintaining an environment which self-organising development project teams deliver project outcomes. Conduct within that environment should be such that:
- Assist and advise Project Sponsors and teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment
- Assist to gather specifications from the clients required to kick start the project
- Develop positive relationships with the Client, Project Sponsors, Product Owners and Business teams to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects, and training
- Act as a reference point for PMO queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management
- Coordinate activities and functions of designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives specified for the project are accomplished
- Responsible for the establishment and management of a project methodology incorporating structures, standards, processes, documentation and reporting which is agile, fits the needs of the project and puts emphasis on the quality of decision making and timely project delivery.
- Contributes to the flow of communication within the team, by actively participating in team meetings
- Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
- Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels
- Manage product and system release updates for stakeholders
- Ability to be firm on timeline and deliverables
- Liaise with the Product Engineering team for project implementation
Culture in MatchMove
- Degree in Technology, Product, Finance Management or a related field
- 5 years experiences in project management in the payments industry
- Proven organizing skills and an obsession for details
- Possess excellent account liaison and project management skills
- Demonstrated technical, aptitude and great analytical skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts set priorities and escalate when appropriate
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Detailed oriented with strong organization skills
- High level of Integrity, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities and able to work with minimal supervision
- Hands-on knowledge of or familiarity with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack, MS-Projects, Visio etc.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Director Client Delivery”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.