Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, is looking for a Director, Engineering. The incumbent will be responsible for bringing in new technologies, product development, delivery and continuous improvement.
- Manage and lead the software development team in delivering high quality product based on business requirements.
- Design and implement new architectures, features based on business requirements in an agile environment.
- Debug any infrastructure, technical and code related issues.
- Hands-on in projects and do code reviews of critical features.
- Provide estimates and ensure development deadlines are met.
- Take charge in the continuous integration, monitoring and deployment in product development.
- Implement best practices e.g. test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards.
- Work collaboratively across team boundaries to share common infrastructure and functional capabilities.
- Communicate effectively with team members, QA team as well as product management
Culture in MatchMove
- 12+ years of experience in software development with at least the last 4+ years in managing development teams.
- Hands-on experience in cloud SaaS based product delivery, APIs and web services.
- Experience with container orchestration/ tools like Dockers, Kubernetes.
- Experience in multiple application and web servers (NodeJs /Nginx/Tomcat/JBoss)
- Experience in PHP, Java, GoLang, C++
- Experience in CI/CD (Git/GitHub/Jenkins/Sonar/Nexus/PMD)
- Hands on experience of NoSql like MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Redis
- Strong experience on building distributed systems, micro services based architecture – Hadoop/HDFS, Kafka, Storm/Flink
- Have practiced Agile/Scrum based development on complex applications/products across distributed teams. Use of JIRA (or similar tools) is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment with strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Must be hands-on with writing code and highly capable to help team with any technical problem.
- Strong software development and project management fundamentals.
- Has deep understanding of enterprise grade technologies.
- Strong in problem-solving and resolve issues.
- Able to multitask and work in a deadline-driven work environment with attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to take responsibility for deliverable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to engage and influence peers and executive.
- Experience in the Payment and/or Fin-Tech industry would be a plus.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Director, Engineering”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).