Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest growing and award winning financial technology company, is looking for an experienced Operations Director to join us as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Look into and continuously improving the existing operational processes, setting up operations in payment wallets and e-payment processing.
- Increase operational excellence and achieve better cost control.
- Facilitating and working closely with banks and partners on operations processes.
- Manage all aspects of processing, reconciliations, collections and fraud review. Interaction with managers and executives of various departments to consult, exchange information, implement, review, and follow-up on projects, task or issues occur on a routine basis.
- Serve as the primary contact with card processor(s), network(s) (MasterCard, Rupay, Visa) and BIN Sponsor Bank on matters pertaining to reconciliation and settlement on daily basis as well as account database and reports.
- Communicate with consultants, internal/external auditors, government examiners and regulators as needed to ensure that their questions are answered and that they have access to the information required.
- Ensure that contract invoices are reviewed and analysed and that payment is only for services received and accepted according to the contract.
- Work closely with product and technology to implement and provide guidance for reconciliation and settlement systems and/or product features.
- Manage and resolve any dispute over data or reports from clients and banks and liaise with internal team to get to the root of cause.
- Manage charge-back and any issue related to card holder disputes and have working knowledge on the charge-back procedure, issuer rights and process in getting the claim successfully filed to the network.
- Deep understanding and ability to minimize operational costs without compromising on the clients service levels.
Culture in MatchMove
- Minimum 8 years working experience in business operations.
- Experience in back-end operations, card reconciliation and settlement with major network especially.
- MasterCard and Rupay and within the banking operations.
- Experience in handling dispute Management and charge-back to Network(s).
- Experience in leading and training up team to be fully independent with minimum supervision from senior management.
- Knowledge if understanding of ATM technology.
- Outstanding communication, organisational and leadership qualities with an eye for details.
- Strong ownership and accountability.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem solving.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Director, Operations”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).