Are You The One?
We are looking for a Executive – Payroll & Compliance to provide support to HQ (Singapore) on finance, HR and administrative matters, along with other countries that we operate in.
- Provide support to HQ (Singapore) on finance, HR and administrative matters, along with other countries that MatchMove operates in.
- Prepare & support payroll processing activity for India & other countries
- Verify and work on expense reimbursements, including query/issue resolution within the timeline
- Liaise with employees and support the expense reimbursement process following HR & Finance policies
- Update and maintain expense reimbursement data and related documents to ensure proper records
- Preparing supporting background information for statutory compliance.
- Support payroll activity in coordination with the payroll vendors & respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues or concern
- In coordination with the finance team, external payroll & compliance vendor manage timely the preparation, reporting and payment of all statutory requirements to various government agencies in India and other countries.
- Provide reports and information to management on payroll, expense reimbursement & statutory compliance activities as needed
- Manage leave approvals, leave balance calculations using the leave portal.
- Arrange & coordinate for travel approvals /hotel bookings for the regional staff.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Culture in MatchMove
- Bachelor’s/Masters Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Human Resource Management/Business Management or its equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience working knowledge of payroll, compensation and benefits best practices.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential materials
- Well versed with statutory compliance of India
- Good proficiency in Microsoft excel & payroll/HR software.
- Meticulous & attention to details
- Well organised & having hands-on approach, in fast-paced environment
- Able to work with diverse groups with different cultures and background
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Executive – Payroll & Compliance”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.