Are You The One?
We are looking for a Finance Manager to set up the shared services organization for MatchMove in India.
- Work with SVP Finance, and/or appointed deputy, to set up the Shared Service Organization for the Group to manage all transactions functions of the Group
- Build the team to scale up the shared services organization functions
- Build and document the processes for the shared services organization
- Oversee the accounts department for India
- Ensure timely recording of transactions to facilitate Company’s vision to close company books within 10 working days (or lesser)
- Review company’s systems and implement improvements
- Be a champion of Netsuite ERP systems and Shared Services Organization
Culture in MatchMove
- Degree in Accounting, Chartered Accountant / ACCA
- Possess at least 3-5 years supervisory experience
- Knowledge of accounting software (preference will be given to applicants who have Netsuite working experience)
- Strong oral and written communication skills for liaising with overseas offices as well as with team members
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent coordination skills with ability to multi-task
- Able to work independently and work under pressure
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Finance Manager”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.