Are You The One?
We are looking for a Finance and Operation Analyst to manage end to end operations for settlements and up to date reporting for payments.
- Perform reconciliation of various reports and to accurately apply payments in a timely manner
- Oversee, hands-on and manage end-to-end operations on settlements including daily chaser, validation, monitoring, communicating and follow-up with partners
- Regular correspondences, follow-up and liaising with functional teams internally
- Assist in payment preparation and follow up with partners, banking and financial institutions when necessary
- Maintain reliability of records and tools with high standard of accuracy
- Make recommendations to improve operational processes and procedures
- Support in any other assigned tasks as and when necessary
Culture in MatchMove
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Finance or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in similar capacity
- High proficiency in Microsoft Access and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Finance and Operation Analyst”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.