Are You The One?
We are looking for a meticulous and foresighted Financial Analyst to assist the CEO and COO in financial and strategic-related duties as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Build and enhance pricing models for deals evaluation
- Understand business contracts, revenue drivers and fee structures for forecasting financials for budgeting and fund raising purposes
- Propose improvement in revenue and business models
- Work across departments to gather data and improve business operations
- Research relevant markets, FinTech trends and conduct competitors analysis
- Any other ad-hoc financial and strategic matters
Culture in MatchMove
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Statistics or Management or its equivalent
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, PPT, VBA
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Good with numbers and analysis
- Able to work independently and with team, manage work and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to take initiative to work outside of job scope and learn in the process
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Financial Analyst”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.