Are You The One?
We are looking for a hands-on and productive developer who is passionate about GUI development, user experience and has a drive to solve front end problems.
- Design, and implement new features to provide more enjoyable experiences for our users.
- Build solid front-end architectures that integrate easily with other systems and technologies
- Design, develop, and maintain complex, high performance, and adaptive web applications.
- Create wireframes/prototypes to evaluate ideas and identify shortcomings and opportunities
- Understand design patterns and write reusable, modular code
- Work closely with other disciplines (UX, Design, Engineering, QA)
- Candidates with superior experience may be considered for the Manager role
Culture in MatchMove
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Experience developing with end-to-end testing and knowledge of automated testing frameworks
- Proficient in using task runner (gulp/grunt)
- Working experience with version control (preferably Git)
- Experience with content management systems or blogging platforms (WordPress)
- Experience in using event tracking with google analytics is a plus
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Front End Developer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.