Are You The One?
We are looking for a Head of Compliance Risk Management to lead and oversee the Compliance Department – a second line of defence in partnership with the business (as first line of defence) to ensure that all regulatory and market conduct risks are efficiently and effectively assessed, mitigated and controlled and that a culture of ethics and compliance is developed and maintained.
This position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer. It monitors and reports results of risk, regulatory compliance and market conduct and provides guidance to the Management on matters relating to compliance and risk management. In addition, this position is expected to implement all necessary actions to ensure achievement of the objectives of an effective compliance program and implementation of the strategic directions/initiatives of MatchMove’s Compliance. MatchMove provides an enterprise-grade wallet operating system that powers Payment card, Remittance and Lending solutions.
- Responsible for the overall design, implementation and ongoing enhancement of Compliance Program that is focused on regulatory, and sales (market conduct) compliance, whilst ensuring its alignment with Business objectives and MatchMove Compliance’s strategic directions.
- Responsible for overseeing the effective implementation, execution and monitoring of KYC/AML controls and programs in the Company; providing independent review of sales in fulfilling the Compliance requirements; and ensuring that all Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) obligations are understood and adhered to by Company.
- Responsible for the development of relevant Compliance policies and procedures necessary to support the objectives and values of MatchMove and for the implementation of corporate policies and procedures to manage corporate-level regulatory risks.
- Responsible for the effective communication of compliance and risk matters including timely and accurate reporting and/or escalation of such matters in accordance with relevant reporting and escalation protocols.
- Collaborate closely with Sales team to ensure quality recruitment of representatives and putting in place controls and programs to monitor and ensure quality business brought in by the representatives.
- Develop or oversee development of structural approach and procedures to effectively deal with representatives/sales staff misconduct, from receiving allegations to planning and conducting investigations to taking remedial/recovery actions.
- Develop and implement an effective education and engagement program through ongoing communication and training to embed a culture of compliance and ethics within MatchMove.
- Responsible for structuring, leading, coaching and developing the compliance team to support the business and ensuring compliance deliverables.
Culture in MatchMove
- Bachelor’s degree holder or, ideally, above, in appropriate field (e.g. Accounting, Economics, Risk Management, Business Management or Law) with 8 years solid work experience in the financial industry handling compliance and/OR risk management controls, and at least 3 years in a managerial role.
- In-depth understanding of the Payments and/or Remittance business preferred and, in lieu of such, financial services.
- In depth knowledge of Industry’s operations, regulations and guidelines.
- A highly disciplined and independent leader with the ability to motivate and engage all levels of staff in organization
- Computer literate
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent and able to work under pressure.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and analytical.
- Must possess strong leadership, coaching and influencing skills; strong business acumen; effective change management skills; problem solving and decision making skills.
- With high level of integrity and takes ownership and accountability of results.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Head of Compliance Risk Management”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.