Are You The One?
We are looking for an experienced, independent, creative and meticulous HR & Admin Manager to join us as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Handle full fledge recruitment activities for Singapore and regional offices
- Perform MOM passes applications and renewals as required
- Responsible for the onboarding and offboarding of employees for Singapore and regional offices
- Manage employee relations and provide support on HR related issues
- Ensure that HR plans are carried out in accordance to business objectives
- Active planning and participation in employee engagement, welfare and benefits
- Compile monthly payroll information, leave management
- Perform bi-yearly Performance Appraisal activities
- Maintain and update employee information, HR reports
- Work with IT personnel on IT requirements of existing staff and new joinees
- Assist in administrative matters as required
Culture in MatchMove
- Degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of HR generalist background with regional exposure
- Well versed in Employment Act and current employment practices
- Working knowledge in employee relations and performance management
- Strong communication, writing and coordination skills
- Resourceful and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player with positive work attitude
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “HR & Admin Manager”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.