Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology company, is looking for an Implementation specialist to join us as we accelerate our global expansion.
- To be an active Member in Tech Ops Team.
- Work closely with the CD, Product Teams to get the requirements on enhancements & feature additions in the MatchMove product offering.
- Front end any Support queries from internal testing teams.
- Support on Completing the Certifications with MasterCard / RUPAY/VISA.
Culture in MatchMove
- 4+ years of relevant experience in managing projects preferably in the E commerce/Payments industry.
- Having Good knowledge about different Switch Applications like NARADA, IST and CORTEX.
- Good knowledge in ISO 8583.
- Knowledge in handling certifications with MasterCard, VISA and RUPAY.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to requirements.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Implementation Specialist”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).