Are You The One?
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Lead, design and build advanced applications (both native and web apps) for iOS platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and execute system test plans, user acceptance testing and ship new features
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Must develop cutting edge projects writing high-quality code
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
Culture in MatchMove
- Degree (BA/BS) from an accredited university in Computer Science, Information Technology or a computer related field
- Published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Designed, Developed and delivered complex iOS projects.
- At least 6 years of developing mobile applications using Objective-C, Cocoa Touch and responsive HTML5/CSS3
- Knowledge in PHP is a plus
- Knowledge in Git Version Control is a plus
- Current hands-on experience with the web and mobile development
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity
- Knowledge of usability and coding practices for accessibility
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- E-payment / E-commerce mobile apps development experiences is a plus
- Excellent English skills (speaking, writing and reading) to effectively communicate with the regional offices
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Senior iOS Developer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.