Are You The One?
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Lead, design and build advanced applications (both native and web apps) for iOS platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and execute system test plans, user acceptance testing and ship new features
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Must develop cutting edge projects writing high-quality code
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
Culture in MatchMove
- Degree (BA/BS) from an accredited university in Computer Science, Information Technology or a computer related field
- Published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Designed, Developed and delivered complex iOS projects.
- At least 6 years of developing mobile applications using Objective-C, Cocoa Touch and responsive HTML5/CSS3
- Knowledge in PHP is a plus
- Knowledge in Git Version Control is a plus
- Current hands-on experience with the web and mobile development
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity
- Knowledge of usability and coding practices for accessibility
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- E-payment / E-commerce mobile apps development experiences is a plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration and leadership skills
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Senior iOS Developer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).