Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay (www.matchmove.com
), one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, is looking for an IT and Network Administrator to join us as we accelerate our global expansion in the FinTech space.
- Responsible for IT Inventory, user and helpdesk support for laptops, printers and troubleshoot any IT related issues
- Propose and setup enterprise conferencing solutions
- Manage and maintain IP cameras for Singapore and regional offices
- Apply the authentication system to network and user according to the system.
- Access control administration for physical office to ensure proper audit trails and checks.
- Ensure backup procedures and network security policies are maintained according to the backup plan.
- Plan and execute Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Monitor and maintain Service Level Agreement with vendors for infrastructure and services provided.
Culture in MatchMove
- Diploma or Degree in IT/ Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3 years of working experience
- Strong technical and all round troubleshooting skills
- Experience with physical office setup
- Strong knowledge in network and security
- Experience in setting up firewalls and network devices
- Good knowledge on Windows and Mac applications
- Possesses initiative and able to work independently
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “IT and Network Administrator”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).