Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay (www.matchmove.com
), one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, is looking for an IT and Network Administrator to join us as we accelerate our global expansion in the FinTech space.
- Apply the authentication system to network and user according to the system.
- Configure authentication, authorisation and accounting (AAA) services to support remote access protocols based on security requirements
- Configure authentication software or tools as required to protect different areas of servers.
- Door and Guest security administration to ensure proper audit trails and checks.
- Enforce backup procedures are maintained according to the backup plan.
- Enforce network security policies.
- Execute Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Identify key measurement metrics based on business requirements.
- Manage procurement activities to minimise risks of not meeting project objectives on time and with budget.
- Monitor and maintain Service Level Agreement with vendors for infrastructure and services provided.
- Monitor and review service provider performance based on service-level agreements.
- Own and manage all IT assets and assignments.
- Report to management on Service Level Agreement and security issues highlights and reporting.
- Review the authentication system according to the user and enterprise security.
- Manage and maintain IP cameras for Singapore and regional offices
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Culture in MatchMove
- Diploma or Degree in IT/ Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3 years of working experience
- Strong technical and all round troubleshooting skills
- Hands-on experience with server and network configuration
- Strong working knowledge on Windows and Mac applications
- Experience in supporting end users for their daily PC usage problem
- Possesses initiative and able to work independently
- Customers oriented and ability to work on tight time-scale
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “IT and Network Administrator”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).