Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology company, is looking for an experienced legal professional to manage Legal matters for South East Asia.
- Serve as MatchMove’s financial regulatory lawyer, advising on a wide range of regulatory issues across multiple South East Asia jurisdictions to support a rapidly growing business in the region.
- Counsel MatchMove’s business and product teams on payment laws, regulations, compliance and risks relating to online payments. Familiarity with anti-money laundering, data privacy, consumer protection and anti-bribery issues is helpful to guide us in creating localized payment products and expand internationally to meet both our obligations, and the needs of our clients.
- Represent MatchMove on various payments-related topics before regulators, banking partners and other external audiences.
- Drafting, vetting and negotiating commercial agreements, contracts, legal documents, and other terms and amendments to safeguard MatchMove’s interests.
- Interpret contracts and advise business unit on contractual obligations.
- Responsible for enhancing and maintaining legal and compliance framework for the organization, taking into account applicable laws and regulations.
Culture in MatchMove
- Law graduate with minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience – specific financial regulatory background, specifically in payments will be a plus
- Prior experience working in a major financial institution, financial services regulatory authority, or a sophisticated financial services regulatory practice within a major law firm
- Proficiency in Bahasa preferred, or Tagalog and Vietnamese will also be advantageous
- Strong project management skills, capable of working under tight deadlines.
- Decisive, with excellent judgment, and adept at making smart decisions when faced with ambiguity and imperfect information
- A terrific communicator (written and verbal), with an ability to make complex regulatory concepts clear to business teams, engineers and regulators
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Legal Manager/Director”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).