Are You The One?
We are looking for Law graduate Professional with hands on experience in company secretarial experience of statutory compliance & Legal matters.
- Drafting, review, vetting of contracts, NDAs, LOIs, Statement of Work.
- Perform and follow up on renewals/termination of agreements.
- Take charge of litigation to ensure that all cases are followed up accordingly.
- Responsible for Intellectual Property Rights and Statutory Compliance matters.
- To assist in Corporate Secretarial work for all registered offices.
- Ensure proper filing, record keeping and maintenance of soft copies of documents.
- Prepare Board Resolution as required.
- Any other legal related tasks as assigned.
Culture in MatchMove
- 4 – 7 years of experience in Corporate Legal function.
- Strong knowledge in current legal trends in Asia.
- Working knowledge on Company Secretary .
- Familiar with Fintech industry.
- Able to work independently and is resourceful.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Manager – Legal”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.