Are You The One?
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Director to join us as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Plan and oversee the delivery of all marketing campaigns and brand activities across all channels to support brand strategy and business goals
- Manage corporate communications including writing and reviewing press releases, PR agency and handle all media enquiries
- Involved in product testing and reviews
- Manage Customer Service agents to support MatchMove’s B2C products and partners’ services
- Create compelling content that raises our brand awareness and increases site traffic
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing programs, draw conclusions and develop recommendations based on results in a timely basis
- Research, analyze, prioritize, and execute marketing campaigns and strategies to increase website traffic, incremental revenue, and new customer acquisition
Culture in MatchMove
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing or Marketing
- Strong knowledge in the use of the Internet, SEO, SEM, Social media and other media technology as marketing tools
- Preferably with experience in B2B and B2C
- Solid knowledge of website analytic tools (e.g., Google Analytic, etc)
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Marketing Director”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.