Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay (www.matchmove.com), one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, is looking for a Marketing Executive to join us as we accelerate our global expansion in the FinTech space.
- Plan, develop and drive to execution with clear product engagement plans to increase consumer acquisition and usage frequency while enhancing consumer satisfaction levels
- Manage and be responsible for channel performance of Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Website and etc
- Liaise with the Design team to create visually effective campaigns, collaterals, as well as copywriting to be used across marketing channels such as social media, websites, Google Ads and/or direct marketing emails (EDMs)
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures
- Identify, review and implement margin enhancement initiatives such as fee pricing to help meet business transformation objectives for the organization
- Communicate with target audiences, build and develop customer relationships through social media platforms or offline mediums such as roadshows or exhibitions
- Recommend and execute paid media strategies via various tools such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, etc
- Managing campaigns by developing a campaign/content calendar, document campaign overview, and results, and drawing insights for performance
- Work with partners to solve problems and identify opportunities for each campaign
- Be data driven and work to measure the success of campaigns & provide recommendations to the team & partners you work with to improve
- Develop & maintain good relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external partners
- Determine and ensure marketing budgets are tracked and spent efficiently
Culture in MatchMove
- Degree in Marketing/Communications or relevant qualification
- Ideally with more than 1 year of marketing experience
- Experience working within a high paced financial technology environment is desirable
- High Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook)
- Familiarity with additional online applications and software such as email marketing tools, CMS tools, and Google Analytics are a plus
- Analytical, detail-oriented and conscientious
- Self-motivated and positive individual
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Marketing Executive”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).