Are You The One?
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join us as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Plan and oversee the delivery of all marketing and brand activities across all channels
- Define and drive the brand to a range of stakeholders, tailoring messaging and developing marketing campaigns and activities
- Create compelling content that raises our brand awareness and increases site traffic
- Develop and direct measurable multi-channel, cross-channel, channel-specific, product, promotional, and cause-related marketing programs that tie back to brand strategy and business goals
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all online marketing programs, draw conclusions and develop recommendations based on results in a timely basis
- Research, analyze, prioritize, and execute marketing campaigns and strategies to increase website traffic, incremental revenue, and new customer acquisition
Culture in MatchMove
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing or Marketing
- Knowledge in the use of the Internet, SEO, SEM, social media and other media technology as marketing tools
- Preferably with experience in B2B and B2C and with regional exposure
- Solid knowledge of website analytic tools (e.g., Google Analytic, etc)
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Marketing Manager”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.